For nearly 20 years, I've voiced for dozens of companies and well-known international brands for projects ranging from national TV commercials to corporate videos, e-learning and educational projects, multimedia stuff, conferences, AI voices, Internet presentations, animations, guided meditations, audio books, documentaries, feature films, TV shows, phone systems and more.
My voice is described as: professional, authoritative, sensual, playful, sincere, believable, sexy, corporate, conversational, smooth, clear, intelligent, energetic, elegant, bright, British, sophisticated, motivational, experienced, soothing, warm, engaging, and classy – but rarely all in a single recording…
I trained as an actress at LAMDA and the Drama Studio in London, and graduated from Columbia University, NY, with a BA in English and Theater. I’ve studied voiceover with teachers in Europe and the US, including my current coach Marla Kirban in New York.
From my professional recording studio in New Zealand, I record British female voice over projects for clients around the world. My time zone means I am one day ahead of many clients, and can often finish projects “yesterday” – useful for tight deadlines.
Reasons People Choose Me
I guarantee clients are fully satisfied with each project I complete. I love to under promise and over deliver. Here are some of the reasons why clients choose my voice and what they say about working with me.
What You May NOT Know About Me
- I’m a dual British/US citizen. I was born in California, to American parents, but shipped to Europe before I turned one. I was taught to speak by a very English nanny, who insisted “squirrel” be pronounced with two syllables, and the British accent stuck.
- Having lived and studied in the US, shifting into an American or Mid-Atlantic accent comes naturally to me too. So, when American clients ask me to “lose the accent” I’m happy to oblige.
- I’m a professional copywriter and editor, so making script edits on the fly comes easily.
- I speak fluent French, and lived in Paris for seven years, where I got to act and voice projects in French – mostly with a strong US or UK accent.
- As I'm based in Christchurch, New Zealand, I know first hand what an earthquake aftershock sound wave looks like.
GET IN TOUCH and let me know how I can help with your next project